How Do I Find a Carcinoid/NET Doctor?

“How can I find a doctor who knows how to diagnose or treat carcinoid?” is one of the most frequent questions we hear from callers to our information/support line.  And we can help you.  There are carcinoid/neuroendocrine tumor (NET) specialists throughout the United States and internationally.  These are the doctors who know the most about diagnosing, treating, and monitoring patients with these rare diseases.

If you, a family member, friend, or colleague needs this information we can help you.  Give us a call at our toll-free number, 888-722-3132, Eastern Standard Time, or visit our website,  Find a Doctor is a state-by-state listing of specialists (indicated by pale blue shading) and carcinoid/NET friendly physicians (please see the description of specialists and friendly physicians at the top of the page).

We also recommend checking with support groups in each state to get feedback on the doctors.  They can tell you if doctors are proactive, moderate, or conservative; what insurance they take; if they will work with your local physician if you travel to see a specialist, etc.  Support groups are invaluable resources.  Please call us if we can help you connect with a carcinoid/NET specialist or support group in your area!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email