Carcinoid and neuroendocrine cancer patients, and cancer survivors of all ages, are invited by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) to share their emotions through art and inspire hope in others. ASCO is accepting artwork submissions for the 2010-2011 Expressions of Hope wall calendar until Monday, August 16, 2010. Artwork submitted after August 16 will be considered for future calendars.
Whether you are a patient, friend, family, or caregiver, cancer has a profound effect on all the lives it touches. By sharing your artwork, you can be an inspiration to others. Read the incredibly moving stories of the artists who contributed to this year’s calendar: Click Here.
- Artwork for the 2010-2011 calendar must be submitted by August 16, 2010. Artwork submitted after this date will be considered for future calendars.
- Artwork must not have been previously published.
- Artwork may be submitted on paper or canvas any size up to 16” x 20”. Horizontal images are encouraged. If you have a non-horizontal image, please note that it will need to be cropped to accommodate the calendar layout.
- If your artwork has already been scanned or photographed or if your artwork was originally electronic, please send your highest-resolution tiff file on a CD along with your artwork.
- Photography submitted will need to be able to accommodate 9 5/8” x 7 1/4” at 300dpi to be included in the 2010-2011 calendar.
- Artwork must be one dimensional. Mediums may include but are not limited to oil, watercolor, charcoals, acrylics, pencil, pen and ink, crayon, etc.
- All artwork will be returned. ASCO cannot be responsible for any damages incurred during shipment.
Submission forms and more information can be found at: http://www.cancer.net/expressionsofhope.