Corporate Comedian and Inspirational Speaker
Steve Mazan is an Emmy Award-winning writer, corporate comedian, and keynote speaker. His ability to be funny, clean AND inspiring has led to successful shows and keynote addresses for Fortune 500 Companies, small businesses and industry conferences & parties.
From appearances on late night TV, including The Late Show with David Letterman, to his Emmy-winning writing for the Ellen DeGeneres talk show and multiple inspirational TED talks, Steve offers something for everyone.
In 2005, Steve was diagnosed with neuroendocrine cancer in his intestines and liver. Immediate surgery removed the cancer in his intestines but oncologists told him there was no treatment or cure for the dozen neuroendocrine tumors that covered his liver and was given a worst-case scenario of five years to live.
Upon being diagnosed, Steve decided to dedicate himself to reaching his longtime dream of performing on The Late Show with David Letterman. Steve’s inspiring story of battling cancer while trying to reach his ultimate dream of performing on The Late Show with David Letterman lead to an award-winning documentary entitled “Dying to Do Letterman,” which aired country-wide and is available on iTunes and Amazon.
- Steve Mazan’s website: www.stevemazan.com
- Clips from The Late Show with David Letterman, TED Talks and more: www.stevemazan.com/clips
- Steve Mazan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/steve.mazan.1
- Steve Mazan on Twitter, @Steve_Mazan: twitter.com/Steve_Mazan
- “Dying to Do Letterman: Live Your Dream”: www.dyingtodoletterman.com
- Dying to Do Letterman on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DyingToDoLetterman
- Dying 2 Do Letterman on Twitter: twitter.com/d2dlthemovie
- Laughter Is the Best Medicine: Steve Mazan: youtu.be/hXzEfHu7YA0