Mia Tepper, MBA
Chief Operating Officer
Inter Science Institute
Mia Tepper is Chief Operating Officer of Inter Science Institute (ISI) in California, where she has worked for nearly 30 years. Prior to becoming COO, she was Director of Clinical Trials and Research. Ms. Tepper is Co-Editor of the 4th edition of Neuroendocrine Tumors: Complete Guide to Diagnosis and Management and a reviewer and editor of the current 5th edition of the guide. She is a TACSC and UCLA Anderson Board member.
Inter Science Institute is known for setting industry standards offering innovative testing for rare cancers and diseases, including neuroendocrine tumors; diabetes and obesity; hypertension, and hormone replacement therapy since 1969.
- Inter Science Institute website, https://www.interscienceinstitute.com/
- Neuroendocrine Tumors: Complete Guide to Diagnosis and Management, click here to call for a free copy of the guide or to download the guide, https://www.interscienceinstitute.com/
- It Is Time to Rethink Biomarkers for Surveillance of Small Bowel Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreastatin Predicts Survival in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- A Single Fasting Plasma 5-HIAA Value Correlates With 24-Hour Urinary 5-HIAA Values and Other Biomarkers in Midgut Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETs)
- Validation of Neurokinin A Assays in the United States and Europe
Inter Science Institute, NET biomarkers: https://www.carcinoid.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Inter-Science-Institute-PPT-1.pdf