Penn Medicine’s 11th Annual Focus on Neuroendocrine Tumors (Virtual Conference)
03/11/2022 | 8:00am - 2:30pm
The 11th Annual Focus on Neuroendocrine Tumors conference is designed to address the personal and medical issues of those whose lives have been affected by neuroendocrine tumors. Gain knowledge and take action by getting important information from expert speakers. Receive hope and support by networking with others.
Who Should Attend? Newly diagnosed, currently in treatment, and long-term survivors; loved ones; and caregivers.
In addition to a packed agenda on the latest advances in research and care for neuroendocrine tumors, you will be able to Video (Zoom) or Text Chat 1:1 with Penn Experts on the following topics:
- Financial Counseling
- Genetic Counseling
- Giving Back
- Good Shepherd Penn Partners
- PENN Home Care
- Managing GI Symptoms
- Managing Symptoms of Pheo-Para
- Managing Physical Symptoms Chemotherapy
- Managing Physical Symptoms Liver Directed Therapy
- Managing Physical Symptoms Surgery
- Managing your Medications
- NET Nurse Navigator
- Palliative Care Symptom & Pain Management Strategies
- Social Work and Coping
Attendees will also be able to access and download digital information from the Virtual Booths.