Neuroendocrine Tumor Patient Conference in New Mexico
11/04/2017 | 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Join neuroendocrine cancer expert physicians, doctors from the University of New Mexico NET team, patients and family for an afternoon conference on Saturday, November 4th at the University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center in Albuquerque. The theme of the conference is Understanding My NET Care: How Do I Connect All the Pieces?
The program will include presentations on:
- Why is Multidisciplinary Care Important?
- Understanding NET Terminology: What Does That Mean?
- My Journey — How Did I Establish a New Normal?
- Nutrition: Is It Important to Add Supplements and Should I Avoid Certain Foods?
- How Do I Effectively Communicate with My Doctor?
- Panel and Q&A Sessions
The featured neuroendocrine cancer expert physicians are Jonathan Strosberg, MD, of the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center in Florida, and George A. Fisher, Jr., MD, PhD, of the Stanford University Cancer Center.
To register, click here: https://unmfund.ejoinme.org/NET2017reg.