8th Annual Focus on Neuroendocrine Tumors: A Patient & Caregiver Program, Philadelphia
03/08/2019 | 8:00am - 2:30pm
The 8th Annual Focus on Neureoendocrine Tumors: A Patient & Caregiver Program will be presented by Penn Medicine in Philadelphia on Friday, March 8, 2019 from 8 am to 2:30 pm. The keynote speaker will be Lauren M. Fishbein, MD, discussing “The Role of the Endocrinologist in the Management of NETs.” For those who cannot attend in person, the conference will also be available via live streaming.
Who should attend? Newly-diagnosed, currently in treatment or long-term survivors of:
- Gastronintestinal tract NETs, including pancreatic NETs (hereditary or sporadic)
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome (gastrointestinal)
- Alimentary tract NETs (foregut, midgut or hindgut)
- Functional (carcinoid syndrome)
- Bronchial, Thymic and NETs in other locations
- Pheochromocytomas and Paraganglioms including hereditary and sporadic forms
- Hereditary syndromes associated with neuroendocrine tumors
CLICK HERE for the program (see Event invitation) and in-person and livestream registration.