Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Program in Neuroendocrine and Carcinoid Tumors (Multidisciplinary Center)
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
450 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215
The goal of the Neuroendocrine and Carcinoid Tumors Program at Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center (DF/BWCC) is to improve the lives of people with neuroendocrine tumors by offering patients a comprehensive range of services based on specialized treatments and innovative research. Novel therapies and clinical trials give patients access to the latest and most sophisticated therapies tailored to their tumor.
Dana-Farber offers an approach to treatment that includes:
- A team of oncologists specializing in neuroendocrine tumors.
- A multidisciplinary approach to care based on each patient’s unique situation.
- Highly advanced diagnostic procedures.
- Complex surgical procedures.
- Interventional radiology techniques, including embolization.
- Access to leading-edge clinical trials.
- Pathologic and molecular testing of tumor specimens.
- Genetic testing and counseling for families with a cancer history.
- Easy access and timely appointments.