Rodrigo Vianna, MD, PhD
Director of Miami Transplant Institute (MTI) and
Chief of Liver, Intestinal, and Multivisceral Transplant
Rodrigo Vianna, MD, PhD, is the featured guest for Luncheon with the Experts on Thursday, December 3, 2020. Dr. Vianna leads the Miami Transplant Institute (MTI), a unique affiliation between Jackson Health System and UHealth – University of Miami Health System, as Director of MTI and Chief of Liver, Intestinal, and Multivisceral Transplant. Dr. Vianna is an accomplished liver transplant surgeon and a pioneer in intestinal and multivisceral transplantation. He is also a professor of clinical surgery at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Vianna was honored with the Andreas G. Tzakis Chair in Transplant Surgery.
Contact Dr. Vianna, https://jacksonhealth.org/find-a-doctor/rodrigo-vianna/
Articles about the Miami Transplant Institute:
- Miami Transplant Institute at UM/Jackson Memorial Hospital Ranked Second Largest Transplant Center in the Nation
- In Record-Setting Year, Miami Organ Transplant Hub Performed Most Transplants in U.S.
- Miracle Baby Undergoes Revolutionary Liver Transplant, Heads Home Happy & Healthy
A Selection of Articles Co-Authored by Dr. Vianna:
- Kidney Transplantation during Coronavirus 2019 Pandemic at a Large Hospital in Miami
- Use of Extended Criteria Livers Decreases Wait Time for Liver Transplantation Without Adversely Impacting Posttransplant Survival
- Neoadjuvant Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy and Modified Multivisceral Transplantation for an Advanced Small Intestinal Neuroendocrine Neoplasm: An Updated Case Report