How the Experts Treat Neuroendocrine Tumors, Live Event, City of Hope, CA
The objectives of this day-long conference (8 am to 6:30 pm) at the City of Hope in Duarte, California, are to:
- Review the newer indications for and results of surgical approaches to neuroendocrine neoplasms
- Outline the diverse pathogenesis and spectrum of neuroendocrine tumors
- Discuss possible psychiatric manifestations of neuroendocrine tumors
- Assess indications for systemic therapy of these tumors
- Identify carcinoid syndrome symptoms
City of Hope designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
For a brochure with an agenda and registration form, click here. For questions regarding the program, please contact Continuing Medical Education, Course Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-218-5622.