This section contains references to information on clinical trials related to carcinoid cancer and neuroendocrine tumors. This section may not represent an inclusive list of all clinical trials that are in process or being planned worldwide.
- Clinical Trials.gov
- Specifically for carcinoid
- Specifically for neuroendocrine tumors
- Specifically for lung carcinoid
- Specifically for multiple endocrine neoplasia (MEN)
- Specifically for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors
- Specifically for paraganglioma
- Specifically for pheochromocytoma
The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through its National Library of Medicine, has developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members and members of the public current information about clinical research studies.
For additional clinical trials contact the NCI's Cancer Information service at 800-422-6237
- Please visit North American NeuroEndocrine Tumor Society (NANETS)
For current clinical trials: http://nanets.net/research/articles/current-clinical-trials
This study is currently recruiting participants.
Verified by National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (CC), March 2008
Carcinoid Cancer Foundation
333 Mamaroneck Avenue #492
White Plains, NY 10605