During this holiday season, there are many wonderful zebra-striped carcinoid and neuroendocrine tumor awareness items that can be shared as gifts. We’ve scoured the Internet again and have come up these new finds. There are also zebra-striped pins, bracelets, stuffed animals, and a car magnet offered by carcinoid/NET support groups. For prices, order information, and to support carcinoid and NET cancer awareness, Click Here.
- Amazon offers many different zebra ornaments, ranging from the rhinestoned zebra from the Zoology Collection to a knitted zebra from Colombia. Check out the set of 4 animal print glass ball ornaments, the Zebra Red Gift Box Ornament (only 17 left!), and the Fashion Avenue Zebra Print on Bootie Shoe Ornament.
- From Café Press, there is the Born to Be Unique oval zebra ornament. The design is also available on a wall clock, throw pillow, t-shirt, apron, and bumper sticker! Many wonderful zebra ornaments to choose from!!
- Thank you notes to invitations, there’s a zebra print to fit every one of your stationery needs!
- For all the travelers out there, do you have a personalized zebra luggage tag? You might also wish to purchase zebra print luggage or bags for every occasion!
- Adopting a zebra for yourself or a loved one is definitely a unique gift! Available in adoption kits of $100, $50, or $25, you can adopt a Burchell’s zebra from the WWF, the world’s leading conservation organization. WWF works in 100 countries and is supported by 1.2 million members in the United States and close to 5 million globally. Burchell’s zebras are the most abundant of the three zebra species and live in the savannahs of Eastern Africa. They usually travel in herds, but disperse during the day to graze alone on coarse grasses, gathering later to find water. No two zebras look exactly alike, as stripes vary between individuals. Living in permanent small family groups, Burchell’s zebras commonly mix herds with antelope, adding extra protection against predators. These equines are threatened by habitat loss.There are also many zoos that offer the opportunity to adopt a zebra – from the Edinburgh Zoo in the United Kingdom to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle, Washington . Zebra adoptions are also available at the Tampa Lowry Park Zoo , at the Toronto Zoo , the Saint Louis Zoo , the Philadelphia Zoo, and Zoos Victoria, three zoos in Australia, among others. There a wide variety of zebras that you can adopt for yourself or as a gift for the animal lover in your life.
- Buy Your Wild Side, TheLeopardPrintMonkey.com has zebra print everything! Cake servers, stationery sets, iPad cases, photo albums, bedding, curtains, pens, envelopes, shoes, bath ensembles, gift tags and more!
- From zebra fondant wedding cakes to a safari photo album, scarves to shoes, handbags to smart phone covers, CLICK HERE for 26 pages of zebra prints for every occasion and taste!
- At Nashville Wraps, there are eco-friendly zebra gift bags; boxes; wrapping paper; tissue paper; sheer, cotton and curling ribbon; and other items for all of your holidays gifts.
- For additional zebra print items, read our blog, All Things Zebra for Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Awareness.
Hope for the Holidays: Please support the Carcinoid Cancer Foundation’s mission of awareness and education, support, and patient advocacy. Together we make a critical difference! Click on the zebra ribbon above to help us as we serve patients and their families, the public, and the medical community. THANK YOU!